- New to athletics at WMS? click here.
- All athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the school(within 2yrs).*
WINDHAM HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Concussion questions-Athletic Trainer-CSinclair@rsu14.org
- Spring sports photos for WHS athletes - schedule and order form can be found in left column. Questions contact Jen Sullivan: Jsullivan@rsu14.org
- Spring Sports Awards nights with Senior Cording is on June 5th, 6p cafe/6:30 auditorium.
- Senior Athletes - if you think are earning cords, confirm the roster posted on the window of the athletic office. - Parents-if you are wondering about cording your child with athletic cords, contact the boosters at Windhamboosters@yahoo.com.
For athletic information, daily schedules etc, please call the school athletic hotline 892-1810 option 5, then option 1.
*PHYSICALS: It is not necessary to have a specific form, for athletics we just need something in writing from the doctor on their letterhead/prescription paper stating the date of the most recent physical. You may slide it under our door, fax it or scan it and email it to us.(firstname.lastname@example.org) fax - 893-2191